Please, note, that the payment of a security deposit is to be expected, for an amount of 2000 NIS. Your card will not be charged unless there is damage to the location.
Policy about returning the keys: once your stay is over, please return the keys in the place indicated by our manager; in case of loss of keys, a penalty of 500 NIS will be applied.
Regarding the terrace of the Penthouse, please, note that it remains only accessible to guests who actually rent the room David. If however, a client wanted in addition to renting the room David, organize a private event on the terrace, you are asked to get in touch with our Manager to define the cost for this extra service, not included in the rental of the room.
Regarding the rules of cancellation, registration and departure:
• Cancellation policy:
A cancellation of a reservation must be done in writing, via WWLH website, registered mail or by personal delivery at the offices of WWLH. Cancellation date will be considered the date on which notice of cancellation has reached the offices of WWLH.
- On a regular season, a person may cancel a reservation up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee cancellation. Cancellation that will be make less than 7 working days prior to arrival date will result in cancellation fees - price of one night per room.
- On holidays and peak season, a person may cancel his reservation up to 14 days prior to arrival date with no cancellation fees. Cancellation that will be make less than 14 days prior to arrival date will result in a cancellation fee per 1 night per room.
• Check-in is from 14:00 to 18:00 - Except from November to the end of March, Fridays check-in will be only from 13:00 to 16:00.
• Late check-in is allowed with a minimum of 48 hours notice.
• Late Friday check-in is generally not allowed. However, if you contact us directly at least 48 hours before check-in, we will try to find an arrangement.
• Departures take place between 10:00 and 12:00.
Finally, we disclaim any responsibility, in case of events beyond our control such as access to the rova closed by the police, or any other security decision made independently of our will.